An event as large as the European Youth Olympic Festival can’t be successful without the help of volunteers. We call our volunteers Festival Makers. In July 2013 we will need about 1,000 Festival Makers to help make this international event successful. We’re looking for enthusiastic sports fans to play a part during EYOF Utrecht 2013!
There’s something for everyone: the functions for volunteers range from drivers for the athletes to stage builders for the venues and from team assistants to coordinators. Reasons to apply are just as diverse as the functions. Whether you prefer attending the actual matches or would like to improve your organisational skills, the EYOF is the place to be. Read the experiences of our volunteers Dorine, Joost, Valentina, Sophie, Kleys Dirk Debbie, and Chris.
Randstad is HR Partner of EYOF Utrecht 2013. Randstad takes care of recruitment, selection and guidance of Festival Makers before, during and after EYOF Utrecht 2013.
What can we offer our Festival Makers?
- A unique Olympic experience
- Friends for life
- A look behind the scenes of this huge international event
- Food and drink during the event
- Clothing parcel containing a T-shirt, polo and rain jacket
- Festival Makers can use their accreditation to travel with the shuttle bus services between the venues and the Olympic Villages
- A HR team on location during the event, with a HR manager and HR assistants
What we can’t provide you with:
- Traveling expenses
What we expect from our festival makers:
- Have the right competences
- Have the right working experience
- Enthusiasm and motivation
- Experience is a plus
- Love and passion for sports
- Communicative and social skills
- Stress resistant and flexible
- Team player
- Free between July 10th and July 20th
Do you want to be part of EYOF Utrecht 2013 and experience this unique Olympic event? Fill in our application form!